Instant Science

Here you can find some personal reflections on issues concerning my professional interests.

These include Business Process Management, Organization Design, and the use of information technology in a wide sense.

Disclaimer: This blog is not an official Gartner publication. The content represents my personal point of view, but not necessarily the official standpoint of my employer.

Any comments are welcome!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back again

After quite some time, I am now starting to post again here. Since my last post, I have been on holiday in Sweden, finished and begun some interesting consulting assignments, been on a short holiday in Vienna, participated in the Gartner Symposium in Cannes, just to name a few things.

So, from now on, I will try to find some more time for posting in some interesting topics here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home