Instant Science

Here you can find some personal reflections on issues concerning my professional interests.

These include Business Process Management, Organization Design, and the use of information technology in a wide sense.

Disclaimer: This blog is not an official Gartner publication. The content represents my personal point of view, but not necessarily the official standpoint of my employer.

Any comments are welcome!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What else is new?

The article on improving clinical trials by applying business process modeling,that I have been writing with my former Nycomed colleague Mathias Poensgen is finished and sent to a journal for review. I believe that publishing a rather management science oriented article is also something new for this kind of publication, so I am curious about the review.

Well, I am also very satisfied with my new job. Interesting people, and challenging high-profile projects. The first quarter brought projects in Germany, Italy, and Sweden. Especially the latter was making me feel like home, since I also had the chance to visit some old friends in Stockholm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home