Instant Science

Here you can find some personal reflections on issues concerning my professional interests.

These include Business Process Management, Organization Design, and the use of information technology in a wide sense.

Disclaimer: This blog is not an official Gartner publication. The content represents my personal point of view, but not necessarily the official standpoint of my employer.

Any comments are welcome!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back in black ...

Well, I mostly wear grey suites, but the post title is the name of an AC/DC song from 1980's album with the same name. After some pausing I will now reassume blogging. The major reason for the interruption was my recent job change back into consulting, that also elevated my work hours. Well, after knowing the way around in a new company, things tend to get a little easier again and so I think that I will find some more time for writing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home