Instant Science

Here you can find some personal reflections on issues concerning my professional interests.

These include Business Process Management, Organization Design, and the use of information technology in a wide sense.

Disclaimer: This blog is not an official Gartner publication. The content represents my personal point of view, but not necessarily the official standpoint of my employer.

Any comments are welcome!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

More writing

Since I am having a long vacation before joining my new employer, Gartner, I have found some more time for writing.

In a near future issues of Computerwoche I will discuss how the CIO and an internal IT department can get involved in business process improvement initiatives. The focus will be on the challenges and pre-requisites.

The other article is outlining how clinical operations can be improved by applying BPM to improve processes and systems. The target audience is clinical operations managers. This article is co-authored by Dr. Mathias Poensgen, a very knowledgable Nycomed colleague who is head of department for Clinical Operations / Systems and Processes. If you are a Xing-user, you can find him here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home